Read this more better with song

Christina Perri - Tonight You Belong To Me



simple as can be
this song
reminding to you
that song
reminding to you
why always be you
you
you
you

with the same sky
i see what you see
i feel what you feel
different place

every hours 
every time
just waiting 
the notification
i made it
by myself
special sound

spending
feeling
sharing
imagine
heartbeats
together

everything was beautiful
everything was great
everything was spirit
everything was extraordinary

rainbow over my head
sprinkle over my eyes
melody over my ears
breeze over my skin

is it a good thing?
is it a bad thing?
you make me feel good
you make me feel bad
what i like about you

thats all you need to know
then you came unconditionally
that repair a piece of my life
then guide me to the happiness
thank you
then

sacrifice time
all the different
try hard things
would be better
understanding
whenever
wherever
try not destroy
any moment
thank you 
then


plz, keep this atmosphere. XOXO
Odivaazzahra.