Hello there! 

Randomly I wanna share a story that just happen, almost make me cry. 

In the middle of the night, I've just finished my IELTS preparation class and movie date late until my boyfriend falls asleep. The quiet moment in my house was so good for me to focus on another study English module.  But not for my bro. 

He was screaming and crying that time because he was sad to feel lonely outside of my bedroom. He came to my bedroom to ask an attention, but I still enjoyed with movie date. I am sorry bro, then I came to him to have a conversation. 

That I knew, he was hungry. I feel so guilty to ignore him before, I wanna cry in the kitchen when preparing the late dinner. I saw his expression was so happy to eat. Then I gave him water and some fruit, he was so exhausted T_T 

I feed him one by one to see his face. His happiness spread to me, perfectly. Then I say "done yeah, bro. You can sleep well right now. go to your bedroom with bunda" 

Ten minutes later, he walked to his bedroom and slept with bunda. so cute he is, my love. 

Topic 1 : My Cute Bro

Odivaazzahra.