Hello there!

I want to tell you about my situation right now. I'm still young age, so I get FOMO every time.  But sometimes I don't care about a trend, so I pass it. 

Usually, I've got paid for my work. Then I resigned 3 months ago.  So I'm unemployed, with no salary for a month. Being a parental burden, I have to budget my expense and schedule. I can't hang out often with my friend anymore and spend a lot of money to reward myself. I don't have to reward myself just because I didn't do anything at home, except study. 

I miss spending more time alone at the cafe. I miss doing online shopping. Buying some skincare and body care. Pay me for engaging in some activity or date. I can't do that anymore, not yet. Until I get some job in the future. That's all because I'm going to continue my study aboard. Then I have to study more about the preparation. One time I had an interview for a freelancer job as a fashion designer. But my mom forbids me to take that job. She says I have to focus on my study.

So now this is me...

Every time I had free time, one thing in my brain say :

"Let's order Gofood!" 

"Which one coffeeshop will I visit??"

"how about hanging out with my boyfriend?"

Then I realized, NOOOOOO I have no money. I've just had 30% off my last salary job right now, I think more than that. Sometimes I forgot my condition, I'm not working anymore and have no salary stupid me. 

Budgeting from my schedule, I must learn how to fix it. Then I met a new friend at English Village, who always saved his money. They were inspired me, I didn't tell a story that I'm a wasteful person. But, I became economical with them. I love you guys by the way.

Little practice that I do yesterday and today. I have to go somewhere at 11 AM, then I go to my friend's dorm in the middle of noon. Moreover, I have to go to the district office between 1 PM till 3 PM. There is free time for one hour, and I don't know what to do. I checked my mobile banking and my wallets, and there is no money of more than 50 thousand rupiahs. :" I had planned before that I went to the coffee shop, doing some paper out there until 1 PM. Daydream for a while, side of the road. I feel so sad, hungry, thirsty, and poor myself. Then I saw a green tea cart side of the road, it was cheap. So I bought that drink, and bring it to the district office. I waited for an hour outside the office, trying to enjoy myself. 

Just it. We can see the highlight of that moment. I realize we don't have to go to an expensive place for waiting some moment. Let them go. If your friends sit and chill a while waiting for a moment at Starbucks or any coffee shop. Be yourself with your ability of money. Don't impose the people's FOMO or our ego. 

 One more story that I do today. I need to go back to the district office between 9 AM till 11 AM. Then I have to go to my brother's school to take his study report. I'm done with my concern at the district office by 9 AM. Then I assume that will be great if I went to a coffee shop for waiting. I can do more paper with my laptop on there. I've been thinking one more time, It would be better if I saved money at home. Then I went to my home and do some activities. A half past nine, I arrived home. Do dishes, clean my bedroom, swap my home, and make my own iced coffee. I don't have to spend much money for all of that. Then I wrote this blog until 11AM. After this I prepared for going to my brother's school. 

There are many ways to do it, with no money I think. More efficient right? Maybe it is just because the distance from one place to another is not too far. I hope we can handle all of this situation, anytime. 

That's all I want to share guys, I hope you enjoy with this post.



Topic 2 : Efficient

Odivaazzahra.