Hello there!

I'm so excited to write, but my mood is horrible. it is hard for people too. This is really sensitive so I tell you from my perspective. I'm in the middle of a quarter-life crisis, definitely about 25 years old. It is a taught year. 

I knew that people try hard to do their best in this life, and so do I. But older people always act like they more know than us younger. somehow, this generation is totally different. Our parents or someone who is older than us are trying to force the younger generation to be perfect people. 

there is no perfect! there will always be a minus. even if we try so hard to be perfect, and do our best, then we make one mistake, and all of our generosity is gone. All for nothing.

Even though we have achievements

even if we are a hero

even if we are billionaire

one mistake happens

people told as a BAD PERSON!

why people can't be positive about another thing? Damn with it. We are really serious about what we do every day, I'm sick of it, really. Probably this is a moment why younger people had a mental illness. they do all the things that really press their ability for the best result, then what??? UNAPPRECIATED. 1000 kindness are felled by one bad thing even if that is an accident.

Another thing, some people achieve many achievements, still unappreciated. 

"itu bukan seberapa, coba aja .........blablabla"

"percuma kamu udah dapet A, kalo engga  ini itu"

That is so suck. I wanna say that I am really concerned about people who had that moment, cuz so am I. Life is taught, and we need to amplify our souls - our minds - and our health to face those people. Sooooo cheer up guys!



Topic 8: Useless 

Odivaazzahra.