Annyeong! Museun ilieyo! Nae ireumeun Diva eyo. Yojeum eoddeohkye jinaeyo? Naeun jeongmal jal jinaeyo. I'm not very well like i said, actualy.

I have some bad condotion now. Why must inlineskates everywhere?! I had an inlineskates twice. First, when i was 4. And second, when i was 12. I've got that stuff by birthday present from my parents.

Pada saat itu belum banyak orang memilikinya. Karena itu masih barang langka. Tapi lihat sekarang, banyak banget yg jualll. Argghh..

Emangnya kenapa?
When i have a trip hijrah to beter ways, i also have a reminder about my ex-boyfriend. Why must inlineskates?!!!
At kindergarten just me and him was had an inlineskates. I love someone since kids>,< then i am playing inline skates with my ex when 12 >,<

Sungguh terngiang ngiang dalam pikiranku. I hate that! But if i went to that time, i feel very happy:v when we walked together. I'm with my inlineskates and he walked by his skateboard. So amazing time, when we dont know what is the meaning of love, we just playing around like kids. Yes we also childish (both). The best moment is when i was sit in his skateboard with inlineskates in my feet, and he was just push me. Until almost masuk gorong gorong you know!

That was an amazing experience with my ex. So please! Just put away that stuff from my eyes. If i have a conclusion, just buanglah!

#belajaringgris
#campuradukbahasa
#lieur #curigabelummoveon
#apakabarmantan
#astagfirullah 😂
Best Moment with my ex because i saw inlineskates everywhere-_-





Yojeum eoddeohkye jinaeyo?
Odivaazzahra.