NO SONG FOR THIS SPECIAL EDITION

[Ten is my birthday]

"DITULIS PADA WAKTU TENGAH MALAM DENGAN PENUH KESUNYIAN"


Quite

I want to feel it

In my brain

In my heart

In my body


Crowded inside

Hurt

Sad

Trying to cry

But i cant

Trying to calm down

But i cant


Oh 

Not quite enough

Tik tok

Breath sound

Notification handphone

Krik krik krik

Some animals 


Watching

My mom 

Watching

Lil brotha

Watching

Mystep father

Sleep

Except me


How hard this life?!

As a human

As a young adult

Maybe adult

As a women

Maybe independent women

As ME

Cry

But i cant

Sad

But i dont


Must be strong

Must be good

But

But

I dunno


My family

My Bestie

My Boyfie

Loves me

But

Inside

Of me

Empty


Apreciate of all

Love u all

But overall

Something wrong

With me


Remember

The purpose

Our point

Of life

As human

Was

Praying to allah

51:56


Work 

spend money

eat

doing a thing

entertainment

till die

It doesnt matter

Waste of time


---












Just remember 51:56 on Quran,

odivaazzahra.