Read this more better with song

Alffy Rev – Till We Meet Again


I don’t wanna really care

But I have to

I don’t wanna remember

But I cant

We were human

Not perfect

Full of sin

I’m so sorry

Ya Allah SWT

.

But

If I die

I really scare

I really shame

I really really sorry

For everything

.

Heaven ?

Hell ?

Which one

I dunno

Allah decide it

.

So many happiness

So many awfulthings

Made me think

Made me grew

Infant till now

I really appreciated

Allah SWT

giving me

An opprortunity

Of time

I breath

I move

I grew

I pray

I learn

Conclusion of this life

.

I realize

My way so straight

Like freepass

Instead

My problem so hard

Like crazyyyy

That’s the way of life

.

I’ve try anythings

I’ve try manythings

The best I can

Maybe no

Just do it

Usually

.

Future?

So many dream

About it

But can I reach it?

With my loved people

With my lovely family

With my besties

Am I such a liar?

Giving people hope

Giving people an appointment

Without action

Once again

I’m sorry

.

Long Age

I hope

Long way

I hope

For

Improve myself

Sin to good

Good to be Better

Broke in to whole

Once again

I hope

.

I love you

All people

Arround me

Family

Boyfie

Bestie

Friend

Don’t worry

Be Happy

Always pray

For Allah SWT

.

If I die tonight

See you

we meet again

in another world

after death

.

.

Till We Meet Again,

Odivaazzahra