Morning Readers!

Hiii

I wanna tell you an absurd story about me. It's about cooking. I love cooking! 

Long short story, I loved to cook since I was a kid. But my grandma always forbids me, because it was dangerous she say. When I was a teenager, I tried to cook. I think I'm a natural cook person. I can make anything that I want. Depends on my expectation. 

I spend much time during the covid era (2020-2021) cooking anything. I tried western food, traditional food, Asian food, 'peracian' food, and many more. So, I improved my cooking skill also. But it ended because I had called for work.

This is the point of the absurd story, which always happens like every time. 

did you feel starving? but the rice is still under cook. Then stupid me, I cook a hard recipe that had more time than rice. My stomach was screaming, but I'm still cooking. Enjoy cooking, didn't realize the rice was ready. Wait for a second, the rice is ready! Faster than I cooked. Forget the rice, I continue cooking haha. 

I cook carbo food. like fried potato, mashed potato, pancake, processed cassava, etc. LIKE TRYING SWIMMING UPSTREAM hahahaha absurd right? 

There were already available rice and protein including vegetables. Then I continued cooking while my stomach voiced. That moment often happens in my life, today also. 

That's from me, haha. 



Topic 4 : Stupid Me

Odivaazzahra.