Hello there!

I have been wondering, sometimes I felt hurt by things. I never considered it before, like a bruise or wound from something I dunno. Then I realize that I was hit my plank bed, wall, fence, and any interior at home. 

I am just remembering the symptoms that I felt when I started the English course at English village. I feel my butt really heart until to the bone. I thought that because I do exercise at the pound fit class. The Coccyx area is the most painful every time that I sat everywhere makes me uncomfortable. I suppose to think more about that condition when you know me as well as 'remaja jompo'. So I just put some 'koyo' thing and essential oil that makes me better. 

Right here right now, I realize the problem is sitting on the carpet for a long time. Likely I studied the course for almost 6 hours so my butt was really painful the first time. When I decide to take a course, I expected that the class will be commonplace like in my college (study with the college chair). Yeah with the traditional way such as 'pengajian', I'm cool with it. it just beginning right? my butt will be alright next time >,< 

Evidently, I studied well for almost 4 months at the place where it makes me smarter than before. It doesn't matter at all, I feel that pain just for 2 weeks. After that, I felt good about it. Don't judge that place just because of the carpet, there is a reason and I understand. first one first method of education is playing games while we learn. 

On the other hand, I have just had that symptom again hahaha because I'm to enjoy Netflix & chill by myself all night long and sat on the carpet >.< The next day, when I woke up, I watched Netflix again at the same place which makes my but painful haha. Day to night I spend my whole time get wasted watching movies:)))) Consequently, just my butt. I realize too about my course provides a cushion for each student to use for study in class.

you must be strong butt wkwkwkwk >,>


Topic 6: Pain

Odivaazzahra.